Monday, July 13, 2009

Long time no blog...

So it's been a few months since I posted on here. I accidentally deleted all the photos on my camera awhile back so I lost a bunch of pictures of the things I had been working on :( anyway I am back and have a few pictures of new stuff.

First off I've still been doing the name frames and actually just had my first paid job! I love to do frames that match the room they will be going in.

Here is the nursery bedding:




And here is the name frame:




And some others:




I've also been going a little box crazy :) with all the graduations, birthdays and other occasions I found it's a fun way to give a gift card and a few other treats. Here are just a few I've done.

Graduations - these have the first name initial on them




Father's Day - gift for Papa this actually had a watch in it and it fit perfectly :)



Birthdays



Another diaper cake and party favors, I loving doing the diaper cakes.



Squash book - I finally finished this book for Nana of her grandkids.


1 comment: